Slowest. Day. Ever.

Today crawled by. I have so little to do, but then again one could
say I haven't exactly been proactive in looking for new tasks. There
doesn't seem to much I can do to help people. Also, I am fed up with
this text input program. Every time I hit shift it changes to Chinese
input, and every time I hit shift+space, it changes the spacing so it
looks like this.Which means everytime I type the word 'I' everything
takes a crap.

I can't tell if my Chinese is getting better or not. I suspect that
it is, since everyone only speaks to me in Chinese here, but I don't
really think I've learned that much. Though I'm sure if I were here
for another month or so, things would be different. I feel like I
learn a new word everyday, but I forget at least that many, too. Oh
well, I guess I'll just have to come back some time in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment