The Weekend Come

Called up a friend from Purdue who is also in Beijing at the moment.
We were supposed to do lunch on Tuesday, but there was a
miscommunication of sorts. Then we were set for lunch today, but he
forgot he had badminton at 1. So, finally, we should be heading out
tonight. Hopefully, we'll catch some of the World Cup as well. I
think I made some actual headway on my project today for the first
time probably since I've been here. I'll struggle through it some
more next week I guess. Speaking of next week, apparently Monday
through Wednesday are holidays, but that means they we are supposed to
come back and work next Saturday and Sunday? This, to me, doesn't
really seem like much of a holiday. In fact, it just seems like
prolonging the inevitable since we're really just using our weekend
days before the weekend. Oh well, I'll take it. With regards to the
World Cup, I'd like to know if you guys are going to watch it. If I
could put a poll up there I would. Maybe you guys can just leave a
comment.

Holy crap it's foggy today. Also, I need a spotter.

1 comments:

Linda said...

I'm sorry that you're favorite spotter is over in HK...

Post a Comment